My mom is very nice to me because when I'm sick she give's me medicine and water.I like her very,no I love her very much.We shood pay her back for all those time's she helped us. So give her A kiss on the cheek and A hug and say thankyou to her. Then help her with everything.So do as your told.
So it is long.But my mom liked it and that is all that maters.
4 comments:
Riley, I loved your beautiful note that I found laying beside my pillow when I woke up. It was so very sweet and I'm going to have to SAVE IT FOREVER! =0)
I love you and I hope you feel much better soon.
♥ Mom
Isn't it wonderful to have a mom who cares so much for you? The love you two share will only grow stronger with the passage of time.
I'm proud of you, Princess, and I love you a lot!
grandpa Mike
Riley,
I think this is a lovely tribute to your Mom. As mom's it is so special to know that our little ones notice and appreciate the ways we try to make their lives nice. You did that for your Mama with your post and little poem.
Any mom would like it. It is SO sweet.
Hi! My name is Hope, and I follow your mom's blog. I love all the photos of you and your family.
♥Hope
Post a Comment