This weekend
I went to a play of Cinderella. I went with Mr.Mike and his wife, Trish. There was a Prince, two ugly step sisters, and an old lady with a wig on. I liked Cinderella best. After the play we went and ate . It was a long drive there and back home.
Thanks Mr.Mike and Trish.
4 comments:
I'm sure am glad you had fun!!! Mr. Mike and Trish must REALLY love you. =0)
But who wouldn't? =0)
I sure do!
I saw the pictures on your mom's blog. It looked like you had an awesome time!
Thanks, Princess, for letting us take you to the play. We really did have a good time. I think you were a much prettier Princess than the one in the play.
lots of love
grandpa Mike
Hi, I'm Brady and I'm 10. Your mom and my mom talk to each other on thier blogs. Want to be friends?
Post a Comment